At Inner-Action, we take great pride in providing the finest Chiropractic and Sports Rehabilitation to our patients. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer in our Walnut Creek office.
We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As Doctor's of Chiropractic, Dr. Gutierrez and Dr. Hubbard have had years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
Active Release Technique
Active Release Technique (ART) is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART.
Chiropractic and Physiotherapy
To complement and enhance the healing effects of specific Chiropractic adjustment treatment, we at Inner-Action Sports Rehab and Chiropractic also provide the following physiological therapeutic procedures:
- Active Release Technique (ART)/ Muscle Release (soft tissue work)
- Intersegmental Traction
- Therapeutic Exercise Rx
- Neuromuscular ReEducation
- Activities of Daily Living recommendations
- Evidence Based Nutritional Guidelines
- Rapid Release High Frequency Vibration Therapy
- Advanced Kinesiology Taping
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Gua Sha (Massage Therapist)
- Cupping (Massage therapist)
- Hot Stone Therapy (Massage Therapist)
- Celluma Low Level Light Therapy (Massage Therapist)